* Got my Coffee. Got my Cigarettes. Got my Computer and took my Prozac. It’s gonna be a great day!
* Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
* A little Girl seeks revenge, a real Woman moves on while karma does her dirty work.
* May you know our greatest blessing was having you – Quintin, Reinhardt, Zander & Dominique.
* Letters to God…. Given the right address, anything is possible.
* If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you’re unique to all those in doubt and despair.
* Peace is not the absence of trouble, it is the presence of God.
* Moenie vandag probeer om God se hand vas te hou nie. Laat Hy joune vashou. Hy doen die hou werk, doen jy net die vertrou werk.
* I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is.
* Treat each day as your last. One day you will be right.
* Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can’t see.
* Woman are like tea bags – we don’t know our own strength, until we’re in hot water, So, when problems upset you…. Just think, you must be God’s favourite cup of tea.
* Do the math… count your blessings.
* We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
* My head says, “Who cares?” But then my heart wispers: “You do, stupid!”
* You may party in Hell. But you will be the Barbeque.
* Adam blamed Eve. Eve blamed the snake and the snake didn’t have a leg to stand on.
* The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.
* Kids will forget something you told them 5 seconds ago, but will remember the “less than complementary comment” you made about your mother in law and repeat it back to her. He He He….. Ek love dit!!!!!!!!!!!
* Do something you like and you will never work another day of your life.
* Verbeel jou ‘n wereld sonder mans…. Geen misdaad en baie gelukkig, vet vroue! LOL.
* Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
* If you can’t be a good example – then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning.
* Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shit her up with cake.
* Life was much simpler when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
* Remember – no matter what you face in life, don’t let go of God’s hand.
* Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles.
* Never hate people who are jealous of you. Instead love them because they’re the ones, who think you are better than them.
* What is a calorie? Calories are the little bastards that get into your wardrobe at night and sew your clothes tighter. My closet is infested with these little shits.
* Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere.
* The grudge you hold today, will be the regret you have tomorrow.
* It’s hard to stumble when you’re on your knees.
* Bad things do happen, how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life.
* Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
* “I buy a Ipad and Steve Jobs dies. I buy a Blackberry and BBM dies… Does Julius Malema sell anything?”
And that’s it Folks. Hoop julle het die bietjie humor en waarhed geniet.
Ps: Ek wens ek kon se, dit was alles my gedagtes – maar nee dit was ander “wyser mense” se woorde. Dankie julle!